- The owner of this website is Flexifoil International Limited whose address is Flexifoil International Limited, 11 Southdown Road, Hersham, Surrey, KT12 4PP, United Kingdom (Flexifoil/we/us/our). Registration number 02709479.
- Your contract for made-to-order purchases through the Site is with Flexifoil.
- You must be eighteen years old to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
- While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the made-to-order you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled.
- The contract for the sale of any made-to-order product(s) will subsist between you and Flexifoil from the time the made-to-order product(s) are ordered. You will receive a confirmation e-mail with the subject line ‘Thank you for your purchase’ and this amounts to an acceptance by Flexifoil of your offer to buy the made-to-order product(s) (whether or not you receive that e-mail). We will deliver by email the made-to-order product(s) in 3 days from the date and time of order or sooner.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- This confirmatory e-mail will contain a link to these Terms and Conditions.
- You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
- You undertake that all details you provide to Flexifoil for the purpose of ordering made-to-order product(s) are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the made-to-order product(s).
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Flexifoil as soon as possible.
- You acknowledge that any review, feedback or rating which you leave may be published and agree that it may be displayed for as long as we consider appropriate and that the content may be syndicated to other Flexifoil sites and publications.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless against any claim or action brought by third parties, arising out of or in connection with any feedback, ratings or reviews posted by you on the website, including the violation of their privacy or intellectual property rights.
- You grant Flexifoil and its affiliate companies a non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide license to use or edit any reviews posted by you. We reserve the right to publish, edit or remove any reviews without notifying you.
Refunds, Exchanges and Cancellations
- Given that our services involve the creation of made-to-order products specifically to each customer’s requirements, there is no right to cancellation under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the terms and conditions stated herein.
- This section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, Flexifoil do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from Flexifoil’s negligence or wilful default, or that of Flexifoil’s employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
- By publishing the made-to-order product(s), you acknowledge and agree to undertake a thorough review of its/their content. Furthermore, you accept full responsibility for any consequences arising from the publication of said made-to-order product(s).
- Flexifoil does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the products that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price, if the item(s) has been charged and not dispatched we will cancel and refund your order.
- Flexifoil will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FLEXIFOIL IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, FLEXIFOIL DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
- You and Flexifoil will only be liable under these Terms for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
- The made-to-order product(s) sold on the Site are provided for commercial publication. Accordingly, Flexifoil do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from Flexifoil.
- In order to give customers increased confidence and protection Flexifoil is now using the MasterCard® SecureCode™ and the Verified by Visa (VbV) security programme from Visa. These systems enable you to use an additional security password when you make payments by Visa or MasterCard online. For further detail please visit either the MasterCard website or Visa website. Alternatively, please phone your bank for more information and assistance.
Processing of orders
- Credit and Debit cards are debited on the day of ordering by Flexifoil. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated, and no charge is made for delivery.
- Flexifoil aims to deliver by email the made-to-order product(s) in 3 days from the date and time of order or sooner. Made-to-order product(s) will be sent to the email address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation.
- Flexifoil reserves the right to cancel or refuse orders at its own discretion. In the event that you place an order meeting either of these conditions and Flexifoil chooses to cancel your order you will be notified via email and your card will be refunded.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
- No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- You may not permit, create unauthorised framing of, or deep linking to, the Site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
- In these Terms, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site shall be owned by us absolutely.
- Subject to the licence granted to you to use the Site, Flexifoil reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the Site. Any goodwill accruing from use of Flexifoil and its affiliates’ trademarks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in Flexifoil and its affiliates, as appropriate.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Flexifoil tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on the Site to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
- We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to the Site immediately and without notice to you if:
you fail to make any payment to us when due;
you breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;
we suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site.
- Flexifoil may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. For users purchasing made-to-order products for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms. Otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following Flexifoil’s posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
- These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between Flexifoil and you relating to your purchase. Flexifoil advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by Flexifoil. We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with Flexifoil. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
- Any interpretation of laws, legislation and regulations on the Site has been included in order to offer simplicity and ease of use to you and does not under any circumstance constitute legal advice.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.