At ekhõ The Wood Way! we manufacture disposable cutlery that respects, pampers and cares for our planet. All our products are made exclusively from high quality wood obtained from reforested forests. Our commitment to the environment is so great that we plant 4 trees for every 3 we use in the manufacturing process of our products. Using our disposable cutlery makes a small gesture that translates into a big commitment to the planet by reducing the use of harmful materials.
WHY USE EKHÕ PRODUCTS?
1. Because it is vital for our planet to start reducing harmful waste that damages and alters ecosystems.
2. Because it is very important to avoid uncontrolled deforestation.
3. Because by committing yourself to the protection of the environment, you improve your company image towards your different audiences.
4. Because you will relate to a company with extensive experience in the production of high quality sustainable wood products under the most demanding standards. Proof of this is the FSC and Rainforest Alliance certificates.
5. Because we have a proven production capacity for various industries, always maintaining our focus on contributing to the balance of our ecosystems and the conservation of the environment.
Single pack: 100 units.
SUSTAINABILITY: ekhõ The Wood Way! disposable cutlery is made from 100% sustainable high quality wood from restored forests
QUALITY: These resistant cutlery are ideal to comfortably enjoy a complete meal, thanks to the excellent wood used in its manufacturing process
100% ECO-FRIENDLY: The cutlery has been designed for single use; it is disposable, recyclable, biodegradable and compostable. Ideal for reducing the use of harmful products for the planet
ATTITUDE: Using ekhõ The Wood Way! cutlery is a small but respectful gesture towards the environment by reducing the use of unsustainable materials
COMMITMENT: We manufacture our products with premium quality wood obtained responsibly from reforested forests. We plant 4 trees for every 3 we use to preserve the ecosystem